Contractors working for David Jones and Country Road Group (CRG) must first be registered in the online Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the David Jones and CRG commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us. It helps us ensure contractor compliance to the Work Health and Safety Act and consolidates all streams of contractor management into one consistent process.
How it works
The Contractor Management System allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances, licences and safety documents) relevant to the work they do for David Jones and CRG.
Contractors will next register and book their workers into online inductions they must complete to allow them to access David Jones and CRG sites.
The system allows David Jones and Country Road Group and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care. Registration is NOT REQUIRED for David Jones and CRG employees.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of David Jones and CRG.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract