Click the links below to download the associated PDF as required.
SYSTEM USER GUIDES
- Contractor Management System User Guide – Company Registration
- Contractor Management System User Guide – Employee Registration
- Contractor Management System User Guide – Employee Induction Bookings
- Contractor Reference Guide
- Store Locations & Trading Hours/Worksite Information
- First Aid Report Form
- Safe Work Method Statements overview
- Pegasus Safety Management System Knowledge Base
This Knowledge Base includes steps to help an administrator check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the David Jones and CRG Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
CONTRACTOR INDUCTION CONTENT
Please click on the links to download a PDF version of the induction
- General Safety Induction
- General Safety and Cleaning Induction
- General Safety and Construction + Maintenance Induction
- Online Self-Induction – Volunteer and Work Experience
- Online Self-Induction – Food and Beverage
PERMIT FORMS AND PROCEDURES
- Red Tag Permit FORM 05-05-01
- Hot Work Permit FORM 05-04-01
- PRO-05-13-01 Confined Spaces Procedure
- PRO-05-12-01 Hazardous Work & Fire Services Impairment Procedure
- PRO-05-11-01 Hot Work Procedure
- PRO-04-014-01 Working at Heights Procedure
- FORM-05-18-01 Work at Heights Permit
- FORM-04-03-01 Confined Spaces Permit
- FORM 05-01-02 Hazardous Work Permit
- FORM-05-19-01 Work at Height Acknowledgement Template
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR BOOKING INDUCTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register or login to the David Jones and CRG Contractor Management System?
You can find the system by clicking the REGISTER/LOGIN button at the top of this site.
The user guides at the top of the page will help you use the system.
What documents do I need to upload to register my business as a David Jones and CRG contractor?
Depending on the work your business does, you’ll need to upload copies of:
- Insurances such as Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Company Trade Licences
- Safety Management System (SMS) documentation or AS4801 compliance information
How much does it cost to register a business?
The cost of business registration depends on your work and the category your business is assigned.
- Category 1A – Principal Contractor: $600 + GST for 2 years
- Category 1B – High Risk: $500 + GST for 2 years
- Category 2 – Medium Risk: $300 + GST for 1 year
- Category 3 – Low Risk: $200 + GST for 1 year
- Sub-Contractor: No cost for 1 year
How do I book inductions for my workers and what do they cost?
Inductions are booked during the worker registration process, and depend on your worker’s occupation for David Jones and Country Road Group:
- General Safety Induction,
- General Safety + Cleaning Induction, and
- General Safety + Construction & Maintenance
Click here to view which induction is required by occupation.
PDFs of the induction content can be found on this page under CONTRACTOR INDUCTION CONTENT.
How long are worker inductions valid for?
Inductions are valid for two years.
Do my subcontractors need to register?
Yes, subcontractors must register in the David Jones and CRG Contractor Management System. View the Registration Process for details.
I’m an event space client. Do I need to register?
Event space clients do not need to register.
How do I order a replacement access ID card?
Replacement David Jones & CRG access ID cards cost $16.50 including GST. Please complete the Pegasus Replacement Card Order Form – David Jones & CRG and return it to email@example.com to order a replacement card.
Who do I contact if I need help or have questions about David Jones and CRG contractor management?
You can contact the Pegasus team for help in the system. Visit Contact Us.